Monday, October 02, 2006

Intro to Essential Programs

I thought about it, and I decided to start listing out the programs that I use most often. If you're anything like me, you'll like the list, unless you already use all of it. Oh, last thing. Please don't take the following few posts as a best of list... seriously, I don't have the time or energy to research what "the best" is. These are just my favorites out of what I've seen, I don't claim to have sniffed out the best out there (hopefully they're among the best though). If you want more general yet all-encompassing "best of" lists, let me point you to:

The 46 Best-Ever Freeware Utilities

100 Best Freeware Utilities

So, pretty soon, I'll start posting stuff, let me know if you have any suggestions of better stuff, I'm always willing to take a look at other tools. This series of posts may very well completely fill up the rest of the entire month.

No comments: