Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Some Funny Links

Today, I (probably stupidly) gave away the link to my blog to more people. To make up for the low quality of my previous posts, I offer some of the funnier links I've come across. Of course, they are probably the kind of humor that only I'd enjoy. But at least I tried. Yeah, these are all pretty old.

General
An old He-Man storybook with commentary
English Papers
How stupid Superfriends is looking back. Specifically, the Riddler.
Retitled Romance Novels

++ Images
Did I get the job?
Find X
My favorite web comic strip.
Bunny

# Some Programming Humor
1. Stupid Hacker
2. Evolution of a Software Engineer
3. Clock in Perl

Quotation of the day: "I like to throw sandwiches at the homeless. It satisfies both my altruistic and sadistic urges."

No comments: